8/14/08
DAY 13 – AUGUST 14th – DESTINATION: SAN DIEGO, USA
So here we are, back at home again. Home sweet home. We had another fairly comfortable flight (as comfortable as coach flights can be) ☺ and requested the exit row seats. Now we are just trying to acclimate to the warm weather, bright sun-shiney skies, and time change! ☺ We have had a full summer and aren’t sure when (or if) we will be able to do this again, but the fact is, we did it. Out of His abundance of blessings and goodness, God allowed this vacation to take place, and we don’t regret having done any of it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I red through your blog! How fun! I'm glad you're enjoying an international vacation! Miss you! OH, and now you have to check out my silly little blog! http://crazydaisy-tifscorner.blogspot.com/
I know who you are Ms. Vanessa:) Thanks for signing up to follow my blog. My writing career needs all the help it can get! You should let me take you to lunch some day girl. I miss yu:) Smooches, Jess
Post a Comment